A GREENER INITIATIVE
Classic Cleaners has always been environmentally conscious & used the most environmentally safe products on the market. Classic Cleaners was the first dry cleaner in the Indianapolis area to receive Certified Environmental Drycleaner certification from the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute. We elected to participate in the CED program because we believe that protecting the environment is as important as producing quality cleaning.
We continue to offer exceptional cleaning ability with the new SystemK4, an even better technologically advanced & environmentally friendly drycleaning fluid!
As mentioned in Indiana Green Living, we were the first and largest dry cleaner in and around the Indianapolis market to utilize this great new dry cleaning fluid.
It’s completely odorless and has received the highest rating from the dermatological community. This means those who might have been sensitive or allergic to dry cleaning chemicals in the past can safely and comfortably clean their garments again!
This new fluid has allowed us to help the environment by lowering our energy expenditure while offering the following benefits to you, our valued customer.
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER:
- Dermatologically harmless: This fluid has tested and proven to not aggravate sensitive skin. It received the highest rating available from Doctors and professionals in the dermatological community.
- Absolutely odorless: With no odor, those reluctant to dry clean for fear of a chemical smell can now enjoy the benefit of crisp dry cleaned clothing.
- Colors stay bright & whites come out WHITER compared to when they were cleaned with perc, which was the industry standard for years.
- Better for the environment: This fluid is a superior cleaner, non toxic and biodegradable. A Win-Win!!
- Gentle on leather and furs: Your difficult to clean leather and furs can be cleaned gently and safely.
We’re excited and thrilled to offer this new fluid to the community. If you have any questions, please contact us, your free pick up and delivery route driver or ask next time you stop in to any of our 18 locations.
At all times, Classic Cleaners fulfills the industry’s highest standards of environmentally responsible practices, meeting or exceeding all federal, state and local government requirements.
To protect garments at all times, no smoking is permitted in either our cleaning facilities or delivery vehicles. This policy also serves to prevent fires and protect the environment.
At Classic Cleaners, we also continuously improve our recycling efforts. We reuse or recycle hangers, plastic garment bags, and family wash garment boxes. Check out our sister green site for information about our “Green” efforts!
Whiter, Brighter, Greener!